Thursday, August 27, 2015

Winner of The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott!

The winner of The Wonder of All Things by Jason Mott is Josh Cormier!  I've emailed Josh at the address he left on her post on this blog.  He has one week to respond with his mailing address.  If I don't hear from his within that time frame, a new winner will be selected.  Josh was chosen using random.org.  Congrats to Josh!

Thank-you for TLC for allowing me to be on this tour and post a review and giveaway.  Thank-you to the publisher Mira and author Jason Mott for allowing me to host this giveaway.  Thank-you to all who read the review and posted a comment!  This was a wonderful book that I'm still thinking about.

Sad that you didn't win?  Don't worry, I will be posting a review and giveaway of another excellent novel shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment