Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Winner of Mr. Darcy Forever by Victoria Connelly

I'm trying to catch up on things so I'm finally posting the grand prize winner of the wonderful novel, Mr. Darcy Forever by Victoria Connelly.  And without further ado, the winner is Faith Hope and Cherrytea.  She was chosen using random.org and has been notified via email.  If I don't hear anything from her within a week, a new winner will be drawn.

Thank-you to all who entered the giveaway, to Victoria Connelly for the great interview, and to Sourcebooks for letting me host this giveaway.

1 comment:

  1. this is amazingly awesome!!
    I am sooo excited! my mouth dropped open & 'NO!' just popped out in shock! THANK YOU Laura! I am one X.CI.TED girl :)) can you tell??!!
    i haven't received any email contact?.. just dropped by to check on you,
    so I'm Super glad I DID!!
    try again plz faithhopecherrytea at*gmail.*com TY!

    ReplyDelete