Monday, April 16, 2012

Winner of A Light on the Veranda by Ciji Ware

I'm sorry that I have been missing in action the past few weeks.  I will have some exciting personal/professional news to hopefully share soon, but overall work, teaching, and kids have been keeping me very busy with little sleep lately!

Now looking at my giant stack of books/audiobooks that I need to catch up on writing reviews makes me slightly depressed.  I think I will write mini-reviews this week to try to get myself caught back up . . . so stay tuned!

First of all, I have a winner to announce.  The winner of the wonderful novel, A Light on the Veranda by Ciji Ware is Colleen Turner!!  Thank-you for commenting on Ciji Ware's wonderful interview.  I hope that you enjoy the book as much as I did.  I have notified Colleen by email.  She has one week to respond with her mailing address.  If I don't hear from her by that time, I will select a new winner.  Colleen was chosen using random.org.

I will post the winner of The Three Colonels by Jack Caldwell next.  I will hopefully have a new giveaway up soon so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment