Saturday, July 9, 2011

Winners of The King's Witch be Cecelia Holland

I'm a bit behind on announcing winners and posting items. My family and I went on a great camping trip to Chain O'Lakes State Park in Illinois over an extended 4th of July weekend. We met with good college friends who have kids the same ages as ours. We also took a couple of days extra off and had a wonderful time. I haven't been having a wonderful time trying to catch up with laundry, unpacking, and work since I've returned home!!

Without further elaboration from me, the two lucky winners of The King's Witch by Cecelia Holland are Cynthia and Maureen. Both winners were chosen using random.org and were notified via email. They have until Friday July 15th to send me their mailing addresses. If I don't hear from them by then, new winners will be chosen.

Thank-you to Cecelia Holland for the great guest blog on Eleanor of Aquitaine, and thank-you to the Penguin Group for allowing me to host this great giveaway. Thank-you also to all of you who entered the giveaway and left great comments.

If you would like to learn more about this novel, check out my review at this link.

Sad that you didn't win? I'll have a new giveaway posted soon . . .

1 comment:

  1. thank you, thank you!!
    i can't wait to read TheKing'sWitch!!!!!
    i sent you my mailing addy!!!!

    ReplyDelete