Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge Wrap-up

I joined The Stephanie Plum Reading Challenge with hopes of getting caught up on the series by the end of 2010. Mission accomplished!

I read (or listened to the audiobook) the following regular series novels by Janet Evanovich:

1 Twelve Sharp
2 Lean Mean Thirteen
3 Fearless Fourteen
4 Finger Lickin’ Fifteen
5 Sizzling Sixteen

I also listened to the audiobook on the following “between-the-novels” books:

1 Plum Lovin’
2 Plum Lucky
3 Plum Spooky

I definitely enjoy the regular series better than the “between-the-novels” books. I must say though, that while the Stephanie Plum series does give me a good laugh, I think the earlier novels were better than the later ones. I’m at the point now where I’m tired of the love triangle and just want Stephanie to pick Ranger or Joe!

I discovered that this is the only series of books that I actually prefer listening to the audiobook versions versus reading the hardcover books. I love Lorelei King’s reading of the books. She is one of the best audiobook readers I have ever heard and she makes these books fun to listen too.

Thank-you J. Kaye for hosting this challenge!

1 comment:

  1. I just started listening to one of the books on audio this past week. I used to read them all and then stopped at 12.

    I am enjoying the audio so far :)

    ReplyDelete