Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Reading Challenge Wrap-Up


I started this challenge determined to read two Christmas novels, but I ended up reading five Christmas novels, none of which were on my original list. I am not very good at sticking to lists . . . but I already knew that!
The Christmas novels that I read for this challenge are as follows:
I enjoyed all of the books, but I think my favorite was the light and entertaining Once Upon a Christmas by Diane Farr. I enjoyed Knit the Season as a third addition to the Friday Night Knitting Club series and I really enjoyed listening to Christmas Classics. I may need to listen to Christmas Classics again next year!
Thank-you to Michelle at The True Book Addict for hosting the Christmas Reading Challenge. I hope you host it again next year!

3 comments:

  1. I think you had a lot of fun with this challenge, Laura. Thanks for sharing your books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm impressed Laura! Great job!

    And yes, I will be hosting it again next year =o)

    Hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm delighted that you enjoyed ONCE UPON A CHRISTMAS. And that, having enjoyed it, you posted about it. :)

    Thank you!
    Diane Farr
    http://www.wickedcoolbooks.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete