Saturday, November 7, 2009

Winners of The Heretics Daughter by Kathleen Kent

Congrats to Kaylynn from Madwoman-doing-cartwheels and Emily of Emmaline's Practical Kitchen, the two winners of The Heretic's Daughter by Kathleen Kent courtesy of Hachette Book Group. I have emailed the winners and will send their information on to Valerie at Hachette Book Group once I hear back from them. Winners were selected using the power of random.org.

If you didn't win this book, I highly recommend that you find a copy of it and read it. My book club read it last year and we all loved it!

There was considerable interest in this giveaway. For those of you that love historical fiction, I have a great giveaway coming up in the next couple of weeks for The Rose of York: Love and War (Book One) by Sandra Worth. It will change the way you feel about Richard III . . . stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Emily and Kaylynn!! This book sounds so interesting.

    ReplyDelete