Thursday, July 9, 2009

Everything Austen Challenge X Two

Austenprose has decided to take Stephanie's Everything Austen Challenge a step further by introducing the Everything Austen Challenge X Two. Now instead of reviewing six Austen inspired items by January, Laurel Ann has challenged everyone to review twice the amount (or twelve items for my mathematically challenged friends!). As I realized I had already left things off of my original list and am obsessed with all things Austen, I am ready for this new challenge.

My original list:

1. Read Pride, Prejudice & Zombies by Sean-Grahm Smith
2. Read Mr. Knightley's Diary by Amanda Grange
3. Read The Matters at Mansfield by Carrie Bebris
4. Read Rude Awakenings of a Jane Austen Addict by Laurie Viera Rigler
5. Watch Sense and Sensibility (1995)
6. Listen to Emma audiobook

My new list:

7. Listen to Mansfield Park audiobook
8. Watch Clueless
9. Read Mr. Darcy, Vampyre by Amanda Grange
10. Read Edmund Bertram's Diary by Amanda Grange
11. Read Jane and the Wandering Eye by Stephanie Barron
12. Watch Emma (1996)

I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment