Sunday, December 23, 2007

Visions of Sugar Plums by Janet Evanovich

Visions of Sugar Plums is a blatent attempt to make some extra cash by writting a sub-par holiday novel. That may seem a bit harsh, but I found this novel very boring. It was not what I expected after reading the first six novels of Evanovich's Stephanie Plum series. I didn't laugh even once through the reading of this book.

The story was strange and uneven. Stephanie Plum is looking for "Sandy Claws," a man who has jumped his bail, but may also have supernatural abilities. Diesel, another supernatural being, has showed up in her apartment to help find Sandy . . . and maybe an evil doer.

I don't recommend this novel. It wasn't a good Christmas story or good at all compared to the rest of the series. Maybe I should stick to the actual series in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment