Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Hot Six by Janet Evanovich

I had to read Hot Six the week after Thanksgiving to find out who Stephanie ended up spending the night with at the end of High Five. Think I will tell you? I don't think so - you need to read it for yourself! Hot Six was another great Evanovich novel continuing on the tale of Stephanie's adventures. I want to just read all of the rest of the series in one shot, but I'm trying to limit myself so I can savor them.

In Hot Six, Ranger has been accused of killing a crime lords son. He jumps bail and Cousin Vinnie assigns Stephanie to the task of tracking him down. Stephanie know this will be impossible and instead finds herself helping Ranger to find the real criminal. In the meanwhile, Grandma Mazur moves in with Stephanie and Stephanie is stuck house sitting an ill-behaved dog. Joe Morelli is still in the picture - and has much frustration with Grandma Mazur living with Stephanie!

This book is another fun romp in the world of Stephanie Plum. I find these books highly entertaining - they always make me laugh out loud. If you need a light book that will make you laugh, I highly recommend this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment