Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Night at the Museum

I've gotten a bit behind on my blog! Mainly I've been too busy with work to read or watch too many movies. I did get some movie watching in this weekend though so it's time to catch up! My best friend Jenn was in town to visit and we spent time doing one of the things we like best - watching movies!

Ben, Jenn, and I watched A Night at the Museum Sunday night and were all underwhelmed. I don't know if the other two noticed, but I even took a five or ten minute nap in the middle of the film. It was a nice family movie that would be good for a movie for the whole family to watch, but is not something I would go out of my way to watch again.

The plot of the movie is that Larry (Ben Stiller) has gotten a job at the Museum of Natural History in New York City in order to settle down and make sure he provides some stability for his son. At night, all of the displays in the museum come alive because of a magical Eygptian Tablet. Larry must ensure that nothing leaves the museum as it will turn to dust on the outside when dawn breaks. Along the way Larry and his son must apprehend some crooks trying to steal museum goods.

Watch it if you need a good family flick, otherwise I'd skip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment