Sunday, May 20, 2007

Meg Cabot's Comfort Reads

http://www.megcabot.com/diary/?p=471

I love Meg Cabot's blog. She updates it frequently (a lot better at it than I am!) and writes hilarious stories. If you don't know who Meg Cabot is, she wrote The Princess Diaries as well as The Boy Next Door, a book I reviewed a few months ago. In the link above, Meg describes her comfort reads, which are mostly romance novels and also has pictures of there covers. A lot of them were books I read in high school too. Reading about them makes me want to re-read them! Some romance novels are like "brain candy" that I love to read when I'm stressed out:-) I enjoy them and I don't have to think too hard about the hidden meaning of life.

Take a look - I guarantee you'll at least enjoy reading about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment